Cancer Hope Network has partnered with Medocity to provide access to iCancerHealth, a platform that helps patients, their caregivers and medical teams to share information more easily.
This free, easy-to-use app can be downloaded on your computer/laptop, tablet and phone. With this app you can:
- Manage medications
- Track & report symptoms to your doctor
- Share progress reports with your doctor by email or printing them out
- Reach out and connect with other patients
- Involve your caretaker(s)
- Store and share medically relevant information
- Record changes in your overall health
- Access resources and information from Cancer Hope Network
Visit icancerhelp.com and use the code CHN2016 to sign up for your free account today. icancerhelp is also available through the App and Play stores.